***** Please be aware this role may close prior to end date *****
Who We Are
CDS, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company (CDS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), providing field service capabilities to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers as well as delivering the difference in business-oriented services, such as development, support and maintenance of applications, virtualisation, automation, cloud and infrastructure administration.
CDS is present in 11 European countries with more than 1,700 employees and embraces all of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s values and commitments to employees and customers alike.
• Administration of the internal network, including switches, servers, and storage involved in the vLabs environment.
• Setup and scheduling of classroom environment in vLabs training center.
• Track, expedite, receive and inventory all HW orders, as well as Asset Control.
• Administration and support of PCs, workstations, printers, etc.
• Provide technical assistance and support as needed.
• Install and perform repairs to hardware, software, FW, and peripheral equipment, following the Project design and setup specifications.
• Setup equipment for customer training, performing and ensuring proper installation of all cables, operating systems, appropriate software, and firmware updates, using our documented standards and procedures.
• Responsible for troubleshooting hardware issues, determining cause of issue and getting the proper replacement part for the defective item using our documented process.
• Cloud Administration and Management
• Experience in critical key account environment.
• Administration skill in network, server, storage and VMware required
• Experience in maintaining HW, SW, FW and peripheral equipment
• Windows Systems Administrator/Engineer or related qualification
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English (project language is English)
• Very good MS Office knowledge
Send your cv to email@example.com