We are looking for an Infrastructure Support Specialist for Frankfurt focus on Microsoft Server Solutions.
The job is located in Cologne and the workplace type is onsite.
Technical profile description:
As a Technical Consultant, you are an IT professional who supports our customers in the planning, implementation and management of Microsoft server solutions. Your main tasks include:
• Advising and assisting customers in planning and implementing Microsoft server solutions to meet their business needs.
• Installation & configuration of Microsoft servers including Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory and Azure.
• Monitoring and optimization of server systems to ensure their performance and availability.
• Monitoring and troubleshooting of server systems in order to fix problems quickly and effectively.
• Development and implementation of scripts and automated solutions to simplify maintenance tasks and monitoring.
Functions and tasks
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer science, science/technology or related professions, or completed vocational training in the IT sector with relevant professional experience
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft server technologies including Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory and Azure.
• Experience in the design, implementation and operation of Microsoft server solutions for complex environments
• In-depth knowledge of network design and management, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and VPN
• Experience troubleshooting and problem solving of server systems, including dealing with performance issues and security threats
• Microsoft certifications (MCSE, MCSA) are an advantage
• Readiness for a security clearance
• Structured, process-oriented and independent way of working
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and good knowledge of English
Please, send us your cv to email@example.com.
We are waiting for you!