In CDS Germany we are looking for an Infrastructure Support Specialist with experiencie in Exchange. Please, review the description and ask us if you have any doubt.
The job is located in Cologne and the workplace type is onsite.
Technical profile description:
As a MS Exchange Administrator you are responsible for the implementation, monitoring and maintenance of Exchange systems. The main activities include:
• Planning and execution of Exchange migrations and upgrades.
• Configuration of Exchange systems, including availability and performance monitoring.
• Management of user and security accounts.
• Monitoring of network infrastructures, including DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
• Communication of technical concepts to customers and colleagues.
Functions and tasks:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer science, science/technology or related professions, or completed vocational training in the IT sector with relevant professional experience
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Exchange systems and the Microsoft server platforms, including Windows Server and Active Directory.
• Experience configuring, monitoring and maintaining Exchange systems to ensure high availability and performance.
• Ability to plan and implement Exchange migrations and upgrades.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft server administration, including user and security account management.
• Ability to configure and monitor network infrastructures including DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
• Microsoft certifications MCSE is an advantage
• Readiness for a security clearance
• Structured, process-oriented and independent way of working
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and good knowledge of English
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are waiting for you! Id: 358