***** Please be aware this role may close prior to end date *****
Service Delivery Manager
For Dispatch we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager.
The candidate needs minimum of 5 years’ experience within an operational environment. Fluent in English, Dutch or French is a requirement.
The SDM will manage and evaluate the performance of the Dispatch Team, ensuring customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
As SDM, you have a solid knowledge of dispatch procedures and customer service experience. If not he/she has a proofed record of people management experiences.
Operational dispatch knowledge will then be built through a development traject.
You will also be responsible for the business management and delivery of contracts within other smaller accounts. This involves maintaining and developing customer relationships, managing customer satisfaction, and delivering contract commitments within cost targets.
- Provides HPE and/or customer with overview of service delivery activities/updates on ongoing projects.
- Conducts customer presentations; organizes and presents information to convey major points clearly and persuasively.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handles customer-relations problems promptly and appropriately.
- Takes ownership for resource deployment including recruitment of contractors, identifying & resolving key resource risks.
Requirements for role:
100% time focused on management and business objectives.
Able to manage different priorities of all parties effectively, strong negotiation skills.
Demonstrates delivery of significant business results across large and key accounts.
Will manage team size of 20+ employees. The person will be part of Duty manager’s rotation for CDS. The person will as well play an important role to facilitate a good and strong collaboration between the field and dispatch.
Roles & Responsibilities
Delivery Management –Cost, Quality and Time
Be responsible for contractual SLA’s, quality and costs. Contributes to the labor and
delivery strategy by utilizing 3rd parties where appropriate or requested.
Be responsible to drive standards and automation to deliver service to our clients.
Ensures Service Delivery issues are rapidly resolved, communicated and contribute to the Go-To-Green plans.
Responsible for Service delivery performance to meet or exceed Industry Benchmarks.
Manages the organization based pre-defined and agreed KPI’s
Builds a high performance organization that consistently meets CDS objectives and goals.
Owns service delivery financials (Time Tracking) and drives plans to optimize utilization, mitigate bench, manage direct and indirect spending.
Drive a CDS culture.
Develop an agile & sustainable workforce.
Build and execute on plans to drive career development.
Build and execute on plans to improve employee engagement.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven ability to lead the achievement of team deliverables.
- Experience in the IT industry, proven organization and delivery management expertise.
- Strong background in IT and related technologies; broad, general knowledge of IT industry trends.
- Track record in running and optimizing an operation.
- Experience in implementing delivery models.
- Strong people management skills.
- Track record in management of change.
- Ability to build and manage strong relationship at senior level.
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven experience in cost management. Managing forecasts, budget and financial accounting.
- Languages: Dutch, French and English: spoken and written.