***** Please be aware this role may close prior to end date *****
Dispatcher II dayshift – BNP Paribas Fortis
Call Management / Planning / Dispatching tasks
- Promptly answer telephone calls in a professional way
- Focus on customer experience
- Keeps rigorous records and keeps team and customer updated on status and progress.
- Actively follow up on cases
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Responsible for request creation and follow up (meet SLA, CMDP update)
- Competent in administration, managing a range of purchase order expediting tasks, ensuring that discrepancies are dealt with efficiency.
- Serves as a liaison with business units and employees regarding routine policies and practices.
- Responsible for the daily planning by creating tasks / dispatching calls.
- Able to anticipate requirements and changes within the supply chain.
- Works closely with the business / field engineers
- Incident follow up (meet SLA, CMDP update)
- Look pro-actively into solutions for customers.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Involved in team decision-making process.
- Use customer knowledge to suggest changes to improve customer service.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
- Can coach other administrators.
- Acts as an informed team member providing alerts/feedback to the Team Leader.
- Efficient communication towards the customer.
- Develop and enhance a good working relationship with all customers
- Good keyboard skills and telephone techniques
- Good commercial skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of planner function/planning Tool.
- Good knowledge in some administrative tasks
- Good knowledge of SLA
- Good administrative skills and understanding of relevant processes.
- Profound organizational experience/knowledge and geographical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Good knowledge in the required hardware product range
- Be able to speak and write correctly in Dutch, French and English
- Very good customer service, telephone, oral and written skills
- Flexible attitude.
- Team player
- Can work structured and has good organizational skills
- Be able to work unsupervised against a deadline.
- Stress resistant
- Critical spirit and capacities of analyses
- Discipline, punctuality and having an eye for details