***** Please be aware this role may close prior to end date *****
Service Delivery Manager BNP Paribas Fortis
Responsible for the business management and delivery of contracts within an account or group of accounts. This involves maintaining and developing customer relationships, managing customer satisfaction, and delivering contract commitments within cost targets.
Main focus of the role is, working with HPE, to achieve contract renewal and to identify potential additional business opportunities within accounts, feeding into HPE Client Manager as appropriate.
Provides customer with overview of service delivery activities/updates on ongoing projects and site-specific information.
Conducts customer presentations; organizes and presents information to convey major points clearly and persuasively.
Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
Handles customer-relations problems promptly and appropriately. Ownership for resource deployment including recruitment of contractors, identifying & resolving key resource risks.
Skills Levels / Requirements for role:
100% time focused on management and business objectives.
Able to manage different priorities of all parties effectively, strong negotiation skills.
Demonstrates delivery of significant business results across large and key accounts. Able to manage large account, main on-site contact for customer.
Will manage team size 31+
Roles & Responsibilities
· Delivery Management –Cost, Quality and Time
Be responsible for quality of the technical services/products delivered by CDS or 3rd parties meeting
the contractual SLA’s, quality and costs
Manages the specific capacities (supply and technical qualifications) to meet the technical resource demand
Contributes to the labour and delivery strategy by utilising 3rd parties where appropriate or requested
Be responsible to drive standards and automation to deliver the service to our EMEA clients
Ensures Service Delivery issues are rapidly resolved, communicated and contribute to the Go-To-Green plans
Responsible for Service delivery performance to meet or exceed Industry Benchmarks
· Organization Management
Manages the organization based pre-defined and agreed KPI’s
Builds a high performance organisation that consistently meets CDS objectives and goals
Owns service delivery financials (Time Tracking) and drives plans to optimise utilisation, mitigate bench, manage direct and indirect spending
· People Development
Drive an HPE CDS culture
Develop an agile & sustainable workforce
Build and execute on plans to drive career development
Build and execute on plans to improve employee engagement
Support the pre-sales and pursuit/project activities
Support the development of the capability ahead of market trends
Career Development Framework and Resources:
Skills / Experience:
- Proven ability to lead the achievement of team deliverables
- Experience in the IT industry, proven organization and delivery management expertise
- Strong background in IT and related technologies; broad, general knowledge of IT industry trends
- Track record in running and optimizing an operation
- Experience in implementing delivery models
- Strong people management skills
- Track record in management of change
- Ability to build and manage strong relationship at the senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven crisis and conflict management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in cost management. Managing forecasts, budget and financial accounting
- Languages: Dutch, French and English: spoken and written