***** Please be aware this role may close prior to end date *****
(TS) Dispatcher I dayshifts - TS Mobile
Location: Head office Diegem
Shift: all dayshifts (7,67hrs/day) during the week between 7:00 – 19:00
Call Management / Planning / Dispatching tasks
· Promptly answer telephone calls in a professional way
· Focus on customer experience
· Keeps rigorous records and keeps team and customer updated on status and progress.
· Actively follow up on cases
· Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
· Competent in administration, managing a range of purchase order expediting tasks, ensuring that discrepancies are dealt with efficiency.
· Serves as a liaison with business units and employees regarding routine policies and practices.
· Responsible for the daily planning by creating tasks / dispatching calls.
· Able to anticipate requirements and changes within the supply chain.
· Works closely with the business / field engineers
· Look pro-actively into solutions for customers.
· Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Involved in team decision-making process.
· Use customer knowledge to suggest changes to improve customer service.
· Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
· Can coach other administrators.
· Acts as an informed team member providing alerts/feedback to the Team Leader.
· Efficient communication towards the customer.
· Develop and enhance a good working relationship with all customers
· Good keyboard skills and telephone techniques
· Good commercial skills
· Good analytical skills.
· Good knowledge of planner function/planning Tool.
· Good knowledge in some administrative tasks
· Good knowledge of SLA
· Good administrative skills and understanding of relevant processes.
· Profound organizational experience/knowledge and geographical skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
· Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Good knowledge in the required hardware product range
· Be able to speak and write correctly in Dutch, French and English
· Very good customer service, telephone, oral and written skills
· Flexible attitude.
· Team player
· Can work structured and has good organizational skills
· Be able to work unsupervised against a deadline.
· Stress resistant
· Critical spirit and capacities of analyses
· Discipline, punctuality and having an eye for details